Table Of Contents
If you’re craving caffeine anytime, make yourself a cup of red-eye coffee with one or two shots of espresso!
One or two shots of espresso mixed with drip coffee create the drink known as red-eye coffee. A “red-eye flight” is a late-night flight that causes travelers to have red eyes due to exhaustion.
This drink is called red-eye, black-eye, and dead-eye or green-eye for the number of espresso shots it contains: the red-eye contains one shot, the black-eye contains two shots, and the green-eye contains three shots. In a “red-eye coffee,” a coffee establishment should allow you to pick the quantity of espresso shots you want.
- Coffee drips
- Three shots of espresso.
How to prepare?
- The first step in creating red-eye coffee is to choose a drip coffee technique.
- For daily coffee consumption, we’ll utilize a moderately strong coffee bean with this pour-over method.
- Use a french press coffee maker to brew a wonderful cup of coffee.
- Espresso is a little more complicated, but there are many beautiful handcrafted espresso methods available. The coffee bean should be dark roasted or espresso roasted.
- The best alternative is to use an espresso machine, which produces fantastic espresso! There are a variety of machines available at various price levels.
- A manual espresso maker is a less expensive option that produces excellent espresso.
- A French press can be used to make espresso with great results.