Table Of Contents
- Are you fed up with the coffee house coffees?
- Want a coffee maker that can help you with your mood swings related to your coffee?
- NINJA CM401 Specialty Coffee Maker
- Quick Information!
- Brew Size
- Brew Styles
- Weight and Capacity
- Water Tank
- Ninja Scoop
- Permanent Filters
- Self-Brew Timer
- Drip-Button Stop
- Final Verdict
- Can this machine make espressos?
- Does it take a lot of space in the kitchen?
- Should I purchase Glass or Thermal Carafe?
- How many cups of coffee Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker can make?
Are you fed up with the coffee house coffees?
Want to brew your coffee in the comfort of your house? But don’t have a coffee maker and also don’t know what to choose—looking, for a machine that gives you a flavorful brew as well different setting options?
Looking for answers to your above question, you have come to the right place because I am going to introduce you to a specialty just for you.
Now let me introduce you to the Ninja Specialty Coffee maker, which will soon be your favorite coffee maker. As it has all those qualities that you would be looking for in a coffee maker. Durable, Sturdy, and sleek in design, this coffee maker is for coffee lovers.
NINJA CM401 Specialty Coffee Maker
- Brand: Ninja
- Model: CM401
- Material: Plastic and Glass
- Weight: 13.4 lbs
- Capacity: 9.92 ounces
- Carafe: Glass Carafe/Thermal Carafe
- Brew Style: 4
- Brew Size: 6
- Color: Black and stainless steel
- Dimension: 11.99×8.75×15.04 inches
Let’s Dive into More Details!
Ninja CM401 comes with different brewing styles, so you have almost six options. With the dial, you can choose your desired brew size, whether it is a small cup, large cup, travel-sized mug, large travel mug, or half or full carafe.
In this way, you can brew coffee according to your needs. So, if you’re craving a full mug or a small cup or the sudden appearance of guests, you can easily prepare coffee without waiting.
This model is versatile in its brew size option and gives the option of choosing different brew styles. Whether it is a hot or a cold one, you have the full liberty to select your desired style.
- Classic Brew is a good option for those good old-fashioned coffee lovers. It is a drip coffee-type option and is quite suitable for strong-flavored or black coffee.
- Over Iced Brew, style gives you the option of making cold coffee. Put ice in your cup and choose the over iced option, and there you go, you have a fresh flavor coffee that is also not too watered down.
- Specialty is a super concentrated setting that brews coffee, having a robust taste. In other words, it unlocks the full flavor of the coffee. It brews coffee with more of an espresso type of quality.
- Rich brew option is for those who like nice drip with a bit more potent brew to start their day.
Weight and Capacity
This model is 13.4 lbs. It is less wide but is a little bit taller, which gives it the advantage of fitting anywhere on the kitchen counter. You can also easily keep it in the higher cabinets, and it would fit comfortably. So it is an excellent choice for every kitchen type. It can brew almost 9.92 ounces of coffee.
Ninja CM401 also comes with both thermal and glass carafes. It up to you what your choice is. The thermal carafe is good for keeping your coffee warm, whereas the glass carafe is dishwasher safe, which is a huge bonus. Both carafes can hold up to 10 cups and hold large amounts of coffee to keep you going throughout the day.
It also comes with a 50 oz capacity water tank located on the right side of the machine. It is made up of sturdy material, making it durable. It also has a fold-open lid on the top that makes refilling easy.
Another great thing about the Ninja coffee makers is the option ninja scoop. The ninja scoop has measurements designed to tell you how many and what size of scoops of coffee you need to make your coffee.
It also comes with a built-in frother that transforms the hot and cold milk into a silky-smooth texture that gives your coffee a silky smooth feeling along with a mouth-watering flavor.
Ninja CM401 has a permanent filter that does not need to be replaced every time after use. Say goodbye to spending money on those paper filters that need to be changed because now you have Ninja Speciality, Coffee Maker.
Like many high-end coffee brewers, it also has an option of self brew. It means that you can easily set up your time when you want your coffee; it can even be the next day.
You just have to choose your brew style, brew size, timing, and where you go; you will get your coffee at the exact time you wished. It is perfect for those people who are always fashionably late for their university or work.
A drip-stop button is a good option installed in the coffee maker to ensure the customer’s safety. If you ever suddenly have to pause the brewing or you are in a hurry and pull out the carafe, the drip-button stop option immediately stops the machine so that coffee doesn’t drip all over the machine and the counter creating a mess for you.
- You don’t have to care about all the measurements when a ninja can do that. All you have to do is add the coffee powder and let the machine handle all other things.
- The blend between coffee and water is perfectly delivering you the exact taste you want. And this is all possible by thermal extraction technology.
- The built-in frother is not only foldable, but it also transforms your coffee texture creamy.
- The heated plate keeps your coffee warm after the brew. This is especially good if you have a glass carafe. But if you have a thermal carafe, then no warming plate is needed.
- It gives you two carafe options. It’s your choice which one you want.
- It also gives you six brew sizes and four brew styles so that you don’t have to go out when you are craving a different flavor. You will need to change the setting a bit, and you are ready to enjoy your coffee.
- Specialty Brew a beverage.
- Simple to descale and wash.
- Brewing can be planned in advance.
- Built of strong and durable steel.
- More options for brew size.
- Small in Dimensions.
- Hardly programmable at all.
- Not thermal, the carafe is made of glass.
- It is not an espresso machine.
FAQs: It does not have an espresso option, but it does have a specialty that makes coffee that tastes like espressos. So you can use that option. No, it does not take a lot of kitchen space. It is not much wide width-wise, but it is a bit taller, so it gives it the advantage to fit anywhere. It is totally up to you. If you take the thermal carafe one, it is slightly expensive than the glass one also, the thermal carafe one does not come with a warming plate. So it’s up to you which one suits you more. It can make 10 cups of coffee at one brew cycle.
Can this machine make espressos?
Does it take a lot of space in the kitchen?
Should I purchase Glass or Thermal Carafe?
How many cups of coffee Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker can make?
It does not have an espresso option, but it does have a specialty that makes coffee that tastes like espressos. So you can use that option.
No, it does not take a lot of kitchen space. It is not much wide width-wise, but it is a bit taller, so it gives it the advantage to fit anywhere.
It is totally up to you. If you take the thermal carafe one, it is slightly expensive than the glass one also, the thermal carafe one does not come with a warming plate. So it’s up to you which one suits you more.
It can make 10 cups of coffee at one brew cycle.