Iced coffee can be a tasty and refreshing way to stay cool on a hot day, even if the coffee has been allowed to cool.
Table Of Contents
Steps of preparing iced coffee:
- You should use espresso capsules with authentic Nespresso (40ml).
- You should serve them over ice in standard glasses or antiquated glass.
- A few ice cubes should suffice (three or four are usually enough, although it is possible to add more if the cubes are very small).
- Once your Nespresso machine is loaded with your preferred capsule, pour a shot of Nespresso over ice.
- Your coffee should be cool and ready to consume once it’s completed.
- Adding some water or cold milk to the glass can lighten up the coffee if it is too strong.
- If you add more than 90ml of excess water, you’ll end up with an unpleasant cup of coffee-flavored water.
- Your iced coffee is ready to refresh you for the day long.