Even if you wash your coffee maker on a regular basis, you may have blockage problems in the future. It’s inconvenient to wash your equipment after each use and give it a thorough clean once a month, only to have water flow problems and coffee that smells unpleasant. If this has happened to you before, it means your coffee machine needs to be descaled.
You’ll need to get some vinegar or any other acid solution so that you can descale your Breville. A homemade descaling solution prepared by mixing one portion vinegar and one portion water will work so well and save money, but a readymade descaling solution can also be utilized. Because magnesium and calcium deposits are basic, the key is to utilize something acidic.
Table Of Contents
- Descaling solution or white vinegar
- Pour water in your coffee maker’s water reservoir with a mixture of one portion of vinegar and one portion of water.
- If you prefer, pour the vinegar-water solution into the reservoir.
- Untill you have used up all the acid solution, repeat the brewing process.
- Water reservoir should be filled up with water.
- Using only water, run 4-5 brewing cycles. If you would like your coffee to feel regular during your next brew, you must complete this point. Consuming the descaling solution isn’t harmful, but it is unpleasant, so don’t skip it.