“A food processor, or even one of those small bowls that fit on a stick blender, is a real treasure. No, that’s not an overstatement.”
The remarkable plan of these blenders is that it utilizes a prearranged plan. What I mean by “reversed” is that the engine is on top, and the sharp edge goes down into the holder.
Because of the wide compartments, which permit full contact with the fixings, these little blenders function admirably for food prep, making frozen yogurt, pulverizing ice, and fundamental mixing errands.
Now with the advancement in technology different machines are invented also for a home to make the cooking and kitchen working easy. Countertop blender is one of them.
The purpose of a countertop blender is to combine, puree, and chop food. Because of their strength, they are expected to be able to smash ice. Blenders are used in both household and industrial kitchens for a variety of tasks, including blending semi-solid foods into smooth purées, such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
The blender chopper handles all of your slashing, food handling, and mixing needs in 3 advantageously estimated containers extraordinary for individual servings or for engaging.
Put the power in the center of your hand with the flexible Master Prep Professional, which pulverizes ice into snow in short order, mixes frozen organic products into velvety smoothies, and hacks new fixings equally. Mince, dice, hack, mix, and puree in the chopper bowl and mix in the pitcher.
Whenever you are done mixing, handling, or hacking, utilize the helpful stockpiling cover to keep your food new.
So, before any further do, let’s have a quick review of Master Prep below.
Table Of Contents
- Ninja Master Prep (QB1000)
- Pitcher size
- Chopper size
- Quick Start Guide
- 16oz. Bowl
- 48oz. Pitcher
- How would I really focus on my Ninja Master Prep Professional?
- Would I be able to make hot soup in my blender?
- Would I be able to involve the sharp edges for the chopper in the pitcher and the pitcher in the chopper?
- How long would I be able to involve the Ninja for?
- Would the edges be able to be honed?
- Would you be able to utilize the Master Prep Professional chopper with only one of the edges?
- What accompanies the Master Prep Professional?
- What number of sprinkle watches accompany the Master Prep Professional?
- Will the Ninja Master Prep Professional mix vegetables and organic products into drinkable fluids?
- Is it OK to put the Ninja Master Prep Professional in the dishwasher?
Ninja Master Prep (QB1000)
- Product Dimensions: 7.25 x 12.38 x 11.13 inches
- Item Weight: 5.56 pounds
- Manufacturer: Shark Ninja
- Brand: Ninja
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Wattage: 450
- Size: 48 ounce
Features of the Product
48 oz. pitcher for frozen mixing and smoothies
16 oz. chopper bowl for cleaving
All containers incorporate helpful stockpiling tops, are dishwasher safe, and are BPA free
450 Watt Power Pod, 16 oz. Chopper Bowl, Chopper Splash Guard, 1 Chopper Storage Lid, 48 oz. Pitcher, Pitcher Splash Guard, Stacked 6 Blade Assembly, 1 Storage Lid for the 48 Pitcher.
The Ninja Master Prep QB1000 has a warranty of a whole year.
Quick Start Guide
- Place the Master Prep Professional Bowl on a perfect, dry, level surface. Holding the Lower Chopping Blade Gathering by the shaft, place it over the axle pin inside the bowl. Cautiously embed the Upper Chopping Sharp edge Assembly over the Lower Hacking Blade Assembly, pivoting it until it locks onto the Lower Hacking Blade Assembly.
- Place the sprinkle watch on the bowl.
- Put the Master Pod on top of the sprinkle watch, making sure it is safely set up.
NOTE: Do not endeavor to work the machine without the wellbeing sprinkle watch set up. Hold the bowl solidly while squeezing the On/Off beat button to guarantee the unit stays set up.
- Put the Master Prep Professional Pitcher on a perfect, dry, level surface. Holding the Ninja 6-Blade Assembly by the shaft, place it onto the axle pin inside the pitcher.
- Put the sprinkle watch on the pitcher.
- Put the Master Pod on top of the sprinkle watch, ensuring it is safely set up.
NOTE: Do not endeavor to work the machine without the wellbeing sprinkle monitor set up. Hold the pitcher immovably while squeezing the On/Off pushbutton to guarantee the unit stays set up.